At Cain Bio-Engineering we are always seeking the brightest minds to join our innovative and pioneering team. We regularly look to add to our team and any current vacancies are posted below.
We are especially keen to hear from individuals who share our ethical principals and have work experience or qualifications in the following:
• Hydrology and geomorphology
• Civil engineering
• Environmental restoration (specifically aquatic)
• Environmental surveying, hydraulic modelling and design
• Construction project management and H&S
• CSCS, SMSTS, 360 excavator, dumper or tree surgery tickets
If you are experienced in any of the above and have an interest and passion for the aquatic environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com with an outline of your interests, qualifications and skills and we will contact you for an informal chat.
11.05.21 – We will shortly be recruiting for the positions of:
- Site Manager
- Consultant (Civil Engineering background)
- River Technician
If you would like to be sent details as these posts are advertised please email firstname.lastname@example.org.