At Cain Bio-Engineering we are always seeking the brightest minds to join our innovative and pioneering team. We regularly look to add to our team and any current vacancies are posted below.
We are especially keen to hear from individuals who share our ethical principals and have work experience or qualifications in the following:
• Hydrology and geomorphology
• Civil engineering
• Environmental restoration (specifically aquatic)
• Environmental surveying, hydraulic modelling and design
• Construction project management and H&S
• CSCS, SMSTS, 360 excavator, dumper or tree surgery tickets
If you are experienced in any of the above and have an interest and passion for the aquatic environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com with an outline of your interests, qualifications and skills and we will contact you for an informal chat.
We are now recruiting for the positions of:
- Project Manager – To plan, schedule and monitor the installation timelines and construction of bio-engineering projects, including staffing requirements, resource allocation, and tracking project performance. To manage project administration, including Quality Assurance, Risk Assessments, and budgetary objectives.
- Site Manager – Leading a team of River Technicians, responsible for the installation and construction of bio-engineering projects, the Site Manager will work in close liaison with our Consultancy team. The Site Manager will manage each project according to the Method Statement and Risk Assessments to ensure it is completed efficiently, safely and in accordance with company procedures.
- Consultant (Civil Engineering background) – This is an ideal opportunity for the professional development of river restoration, aquatic engineering, surveying, and geomorphologic/IT design skills within a committed, experienced, and well-established team.
- River Technician – temporary and permanent roles available – Undertaking a variety of construction site roles, working outdoors often in waders/life jacket. Working around protected species and in sensitive wildlife habitats ensuring regulations are followed to provide sustainable, long lasting builds.
- Labourer – Providing labour, as needed, for the River Technicians on the job site and in the yard at our HQ.
If you would like to be sent details for any of these posts please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.